Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day at my house...

Santa left me a little note on my presents that he brought me.

These are all of the presents that Santa brought me. Apparently, Santa doesn't wrap presents at my house. But, that's ok...these presents were ready for me to play with. No unwrapping or putting things together.

I wasn't really awake yet....even though it was 10am.






Look at me on my new slide

























I love my new Big Bird.








Being my first Christmas and all, I wasn't too sure what to do with the presents. Why wrap everything up and make me open it????

























Dad decided to help me open my presents. We made a H U G E mess in the living room. It was awesome!





































I got a sign language DVD. I can't wait to watch it.















There is my tongue again!















L O O K...I'm a "present"!!!!








































No comments: