Monday, June 2, 2008

Modeling 101...

So, my Dad had a photo shoot tonight at 6pm. It was for a little girl that is 8 days old. HOLY COW!!! What was Dad thinking... Anyway, Dad needed "someone" to pose so he could adjust the lights....WELL, guess who that was????? Yep, it was me. C'mon Dad, don't you have enough pictures of me already?

I thought to myself fine, I'm not going to smile for you...





As many of you know, I just can't stop smiling. I LOVE having my picture taken.












Oh, here are a couple photos of Jayden. Talk about a sweet little girl. She did really good. Her Mom only had to feed her once during the photo shoot. I got a little tired so, Mom put me down for a nap.










1 comment:

lcreighton said...

Thanks Noah for posting pictures of Jayden, you'll be happy to know she's growing bigger everyday. Soon you two will have to have a photoshot together, cause yoou're both so darn cute. XOXO Gramma Linda