Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Baptism...

I was baptized on May 31, 2008 at St. Maria Goretti Church. This was definitely a new experience for me. I wore this shiny white shirt and shorts. Lucky for mom and dad I'm not able to crawl yet cuz, this outfit would have been black. :)
































Father is giving Uncle Jeremy some instructions. I think Uncle Jeremy was still confused!

















Man....am I cute or what?













Uncle Jeremy is lucky that I already dropped a duce earlier in church. I tried to hold out until I was on Uncle Jeremy's lap but, I couldn't wait any longer...















Here is a picture of (from left to right, My Aunt Stefanie (God Mother, Father Jim, Uncle Jeremy (God Father), My Dad, My Mom and of course me).





Alright, a lot of you are probably saying... "Jeremy isn't my Dad's brother"....and...you are right. BUT, Jeremy is Dad's best friend and they act like brothers so, I consider Jeremy as my uncle! PLUS, I know that he will probably spoil me rotten. :)



















My God Parents...























OH...and a big thanks to Tina (of MCP) for taking the photos. Mom didn't want Dad with a camera around his neck. Good thinking Mom...

No comments: